Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Sun and the Stars and the Friends

The ingredients for an evening of fun . . . sun, stars, and friends. I love the people I work with--and I know that a great team is a precious gift from God! The faculty ladies in our Partners in Ministry program are good friends, some of whom I've known for 30 years, some I am just getting to know. We work hard together as we minister to our students, but we have fun together too. Recently we spent an evening at a roofdeck restaurant where we ate dinner and watched the sun go down.
.
When we finished eating, the sun had completely set, so we spent the next hour stargazing. We saw Mars and Saturn and lots of stars whose names we have already forgotten. But we won't forget the fun we had that night.
.

No comments: