Fun experiences in the past week have included a baby dedication, a visit with a pastor who just got out of jail, a church anniversary, shopping for fabric, eating delicious curries, and having daily talks with Simran, the 7-year old daughter of our hosts. She doesn't speak English and I don't speak Nepali, but that doesn't stop her! She is pretty sure that if she just keeps at it, eventually I will understand.
This webpage is for our beloved ministry partners. Thanks for praying... let us know if you'd like updates on any of the past stories.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Enjoying Kathmandu
Fun experiences in the past week have included a baby dedication, a visit with a pastor who just got out of jail, a church anniversary, shopping for fabric, eating delicious curries, and having daily talks with Simran, the 7-year old daughter of our hosts. She doesn't speak English and I don't speak Nepali, but that doesn't stop her! She is pretty sure that if she just keeps at it, eventually I will understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment