Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Life as a Grandma

I think it can't be avoided. There are going to be a lot more photos of Danny on my blog. I can't stop taking pictures of him!

This has been a fun Christmas! It is my first time in 31 years to celebrate Christmas in my own country. It has been a very special treat from the Lord.

I am soaking up memories of Danny to take back to Manila with me. His cute half-smile, his soft skin, his sweet smell, his little gurgles and coos . . . I will surely miss it.

It has also been a great time to be with Matt and his girlfriend, Adela.

I've enjoyed getting to know Jim's family better too. His parents and siblings are here too, and we have had so much fun together!

Our highlight was when all twelve of us went for a walk in the woods on Christmas day!



1 comment:

Linda Dunagan said...

It was great to talk to you on Saturday and hear more about Danny and everyone else. He is sooooooooo cute! May 2010 be an even more blessed one for you, your family and those that you minister to and with.
Linda D.