I am grateful to God and to my colleagues at IGSL that I can be here. They are covering for me, handling my responsibilities while I am gone. I remember when my kids were born, how I longed for my mother to come and help me. I was not even that close to my mother, it's just a time in your life when you really need help! I have helped many IGSL mothers when they gave birth, far from their own mothers. So it's a very special privilege for me to be able to give my daughter the gift of my help at this time. God is gracious.
This webpage is for our beloved ministry partners. Thanks for praying... let us know if you'd like updates on any of the past stories.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Waiting in Texas
I am grateful to God and to my colleagues at IGSL that I can be here. They are covering for me, handling my responsibilities while I am gone. I remember when my kids were born, how I longed for my mother to come and help me. I was not even that close to my mother, it's just a time in your life when you really need help! I have helped many IGSL mothers when they gave birth, far from their own mothers. So it's a very special privilege for me to be able to give my daughter the gift of my help at this time. God is gracious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yaaaayyy!!! I can feel the excitement there. Enjoy every second of your waiting. There's only one first time in your grandma life :)
So good to see Michelle and Jim here. Oh, the joy of first time parents.....Congratulations! Standing by for the next baby news,
Ruth
Congrats to all of you! And what a special gift you are giving to Michelle and Jim, Teresa. Enjoy every minute, even when bleary-eyed!
Jan Ness
Post a Comment