Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SOG with PIP

My mother used to carry around a small green photo album imprinted with the words "SOG with PIP". Inside the front cover it said "SOG with PIP stands for Silly Old Grandmother with Pictures In Purse".

On Easter Sunday morning, Michelle gave us the exciting news that she and Jim are expecting. They are going to become parents in December! Woohoo!!! We are totally thrilled.

I am going to become a Silly Old Grandmother! But I don't know if I will start carrying around a small green photo album in my purse. I will probably just post photos on my blog. I will be SOG with Blog!

2 comments:

The Christian's said...

Congratulations-- you are going to absolutely love being a Grandma and with your love of babies and kids--- you'll be one of the best!

Mrs.M said...

Wow! I was about to ask you about that yesterday coz I had the feeling you had some good news about Michelle. Everybody knows how you love babies! This one must be really special.
Congratulations!!!!