Saturday, April 04, 2009

Achievers' International School


It's that time of year again, when we have to start saying goodbye. A few days ago we had the closing program at our children's school on the IGSL campus.
I am the adviser for the school, so they usually have me hand out the awards and do really important stuff like the closing prayer (smile).



It's always fun to see them do their presentations. They really are incredibly cute!


You can see that the parents think they are cute too. I think there were more photographers than performers!


These are a few of our teachers, and at the right is Vicki, who has been our principal for five years. I am so grateful to God for Vicki!

This year, a friend of one of our professors sent stuffed animals for all the kids. They lost interest in their medals once they saw the toys!

I really do love all the variety in my job! There is always something interesting, or entertaining, or inspiring. Or just cute.



No comments: