Rather than try to edit and catalague all the photos I took, I decided to show you my favorites, a few at a time, in no particular order. This is a photo of my dear brother and sister Hirak and Metali, with their baby Ayon. I had not seen Hirak and Metali since they graduated from IGSL seven years ago. Spending time with them was definitely the highlight of my trip. I am so proud of their creative ministry and their willingness to suffer for our King. We were cared for perfectly by them during our twelve days there.
Ministry there is not easy for our graduates. They can stay safe if they don't rock the boat, but they believe God wants them to ROCK THAT BOAT and give every Bangladeshi a chance to hear the Gospel. Gerri and I were very proud of their courage and commitment, and grateful to have the privilege of encouraging them.
No comments:
Post a Comment