Sunday, February 08, 2009

12 Wonderful Days in Bangladesh

I am sitting in the Singapore airport, writing you from a combination laundromat/internet shop.

Gerri and I have had twelve wonderful days in Bangladesh with our dear IGSL alumni. We have been cared for so well by them. We learned a lot, gave a lot, laughed a lot, and ate a lot. I also took 800 photos. Don't worry, I am not going to post all of them.

In two hours I will fly to Bangkok, where I will spend two more days with alumni before flying home to Manila.

I will tell you more about our trip when I get home. Meanwhile, please continue to pray for my travels.

1 comment:

The Christian's said...

Theresa,
When do you leave Bangkok??? We fly in Tues. eve at midnight. We are staying at KT. Will I get to see you??? I'd love to see your 800 photos.