Monday, June 20, 2011

The Proud Grandparents

I came to Texas when Danny was born, and spent the first two weeks of his life here. And I have been here for the past two months. I keep wishing that James could be here . . . he is so good with toddlers and I know that he and Danny would have a great time together.

Finally this week James arrived. It has been so much fun to watch them together, and to hear James learn to understand Danny's unique language. Danny has a huge vocabulary for a child his age, but his pronunciation is a little weak. It takes some getting used to!

They have enjoyed early morning walks in the woods, and all kinds of play and laughter. A precious gift!


1 comment:

Beck's Bulletin said...

What cute pictures!!! How fun...and what a blessing that you got to spend these two months there....God is sooooo good! The first picture is my favorite I think....