The thing I always remember about Canada, at least our part of Canada, is the wide open spaces. They seem so empty to me. Since we live in one of the most crowded cities in the world, the contrast is huge. But I always see James’ eyes light up when he comes home to his prairies. He loves being able to see the big sky and the long horizon and the fields newly planted.
.
I will feel the same way when we get to Kentucky. I love the rolling hills, the Ohio River with its deep banks, and the trees, trees, trees everywhere. I love knowing the names of all the flowers and trees. It feels good and right when I see the landscape in my Kentucky.
Will I feel that way when I get to my heaven? Will my eyes light up, and a smile spread across my face? I think so. I am pretty sure I will look around and whisper, “THIS is home!”
No comments:
Post a Comment