It's true . . . another long gap in my blogging. Sorry about that. My few loyal readers are going to give up on me!
It's almost the end of the year, which is always a super-busy time at IGSL. We are busy sending one group of students home, and busy with the Admissions Department processing new students coming in.
In the next few days, I am losing two of the four employees in my department. OUCH! They are irreplaceable! Shelby has been with me 10 years, and Leah for 4 years. Pray for me, I don't know how I can survive without them!
And now, presenting . . . more photos of the cutest little boy on the planet. Yesterday, my brother Joe became a grandpa. That means all five of us siblings are grandparents now. Amazing! (Joe won't mind me calling Danny the cutest little boy on the planet because his grandchild is a girl.) So here are the latest shots of Danny Boy...
It's almost the end of the year, which is always a super-busy time at IGSL. We are busy sending one group of students home, and busy with the Admissions Department processing new students coming in.
In the next few days, I am losing two of the four employees in my department. OUCH! They are irreplaceable! Shelby has been with me 10 years, and Leah for 4 years. Pray for me, I don't know how I can survive without them!
And now, presenting . . . more photos of the cutest little boy on the planet. Yesterday, my brother Joe became a grandpa. That means all five of us siblings are grandparents now. Amazing! (Joe won't mind me calling Danny the cutest little boy on the planet because his grandchild is a girl.) So here are the latest shots of Danny Boy...
2 comments:
Baby Danny is sooooo cute!!!! I was waiting for these pictures. Lovely family! Thanks for sharing, Ate.
See you soon. ~Ruth
He really is a doll baby... love the bath robes!
Post a Comment