Friday, September 18, 2009

Still Alive

Six weeks with no blogs! I'm ashamed of myself. I've gotten out of the habit, and I miss it! I often think of things I want to tell you about. Somehow, when I sit at the computer, there are other things I need to work on.

And then, I have spent the last 5 days in bed, sick with flu and a sore throat. Not fun. I keep thinking it will get better by tomorrow. This morning I am finally going to see a doctor.

I spent the 5 days before I got sick living on campus with my students. Our husbands were all out of the city for IGSL Ministry Week, where they go to other towns to work with churches. I got to spend individual time with each lady in my discipleship group, sometimes for several hours at a stretch. It was a wonderful time of knowing them better, understanding their worlds, and praising God for the incredible changes He has made in them. I love my ministry!

And I am counting down the days till my grandma-hood begins. I will be winging my way to Texas in less than three months. Yehey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ate,

I'm so sorry to hear you were sick... now I'm glad you're better and blogging again.

Love lots,
Ruth