I am feeling out of step. Like everyone else is marching to the music, and I can't quite catch up. I was in the U.S. and Canada for 4 1/2 months, came back to Manila for one month, then left again for two weeks in Bangladesh. I am back now, for a month already, but somehow I'm still trying to catch up.
My desk is covered with piles and files -- I am slowly conquering it.
My email box had a ton of letters to answer -- almost done with that one.
We have a new grandson, but haven't met him yet -- really looking forward to December when they will visit!
I had a very good trip to Bangladesh -- need to choose some good photos to tell you about it.
We have 50 new students at IGSL who arrived in May -- am still learning their names and faces.
Pray that I can catch up soon!
My desk is covered with piles and files -- I am slowly conquering it.
My email box had a ton of letters to answer -- almost done with that one.
We have a new grandson, but haven't met him yet -- really looking forward to December when they will visit!
I had a very good trip to Bangladesh -- need to choose some good photos to tell you about it.
We have 50 new students at IGSL who arrived in May -- am still learning their names and faces.
Pray that I can catch up soon!
1 comment:
I'm sure no one could tell you're out of step because you just know how to keep your cool :)
Will surely be praying for you.
Post a Comment