Neither James nor I are big gift givers. It's not our love language. So I was surprised yesterday morning, when I heard a voice from the back yard saying, "Theresa, I have something for you!" I started moving closer to the window to look, and he said, "I brought you a bouquet of flowers." This surprised me even more, since he never brings me flowers. I looked out the window and this is what I saw. (Note to reader: I do not have a pink flowering tree outside my window!)
. 
If you look closely you can see some pieces of blue and black, and a leg, in between the blossoms. That's my husband!
.

He was trimming some trees in the back yard and decided this tree had to go because it was damaging the fence. So he chopped it down and carried it to my window. What a silly husband I have! Anyhow, he insisted that I should receive the gift and put it in a vase. So he hacked off some of the branches and I found a vase and put it on the dining table. We are both silly.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment