It's true, I haven't blogged in almost three weeks. I am finding it hard to manage my time, without my office assistant, Shelby. Classes started two weeks ago, and the first few weeks of the year are always the most hectic. We have hired a wonderful new assistant, someone from our church that Shelby has discipled for several years. I think she will be great -- but the only problem is that she can't start for about six more weeks! About the time that life slows down at IGSL, Cherry will start working in our office. But actually, things are already slowing down a bit, and I am figuring out a system. I think we will be able to manage this. I hope you won't have to wait 3 weeks for the next post.
.
Meanwhile, my handsome grandson keeps getting cuter. He turned 6 months old last week. I still miss him sooooooooooooo much. During a party game last week I had to say what gift I would most like to receive if money were no object -- I said unlimited plane tickets to Texas! Here is the smiling boy:
.
No comments:
Post a Comment