Isn't this a cute little guy? This is Benny, with his parents Israel and Jemi from India. One of the best parts of working at IGSL is that every year we get a whole new group of people whose lives will be intertwined with ours during the next few years.
I always find myself looking at the new students as they arrive, thinking "I don't think I will ever be able to love you as much as the ones who just left." But as the weeks go by, things start happening, the mentoring begins, the stories unfold, and somehow, every time, they hook my heart.
The last two weeks have been full, as we have helped the new students get started in their life at IGSL. I love my job!
I always find myself looking at the new students as they arrive, thinking "I don't think I will ever be able to love you as much as the ones who just left." But as the weeks go by, things start happening, the mentoring begins, the stories unfold, and somehow, every time, they hook my heart.The last two weeks have been full, as we have helped the new students get started in their life at IGSL. I love my job!
No comments:
Post a Comment