I am posting from Vancouver, British Columbia. We came here to attend our son Matt's graduation from university. It was great to see him reach this goal, and I definitely had tears in my eyes and a huge lump in my throat as I watched my baby walk across that stage yesterday.
We are attempting an insanely quick trip . . . We arrived on Wednesday, he graduated on Thursday, we spent some time together today (Friday), and we leave tomorrow morning to head back to Manila. Our theory is that we won't have jet lag, since we didn't stay here long enough to adjust. We'll let you know how that works.
I have my camera with me, I did take photos, and I have my laptop with me . . . only thing missing is that pesky little cord to connect the camera to the laptop. So, photos to follow . . .
Highlights: Seeing how Matt has matured, meeting his girlfriend, walking all over beautiful Vancouver, eating together in fun restaurants. . .
We are attempting an insanely quick trip . . . We arrived on Wednesday, he graduated on Thursday, we spent some time together today (Friday), and we leave tomorrow morning to head back to Manila. Our theory is that we won't have jet lag, since we didn't stay here long enough to adjust. We'll let you know how that works.
I have my camera with me, I did take photos, and I have my laptop with me . . . only thing missing is that pesky little cord to connect the camera to the laptop. So, photos to follow . . .
Highlights: Seeing how Matt has matured, meeting his girlfriend, walking all over beautiful Vancouver, eating together in fun restaurants. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment