Monday, October 06, 2008

Personal Spiritual Growth

My apologies for not blogging last week. We still don't have internet at home, but the internet company promised we would get it this week. I hope so! I am grabbing a few minutes in the office to give you an update.
I have started teaching Personal Spiritual Growth to a new group of students in Partners in Ministry (PIM). This morning was our third class. I think this is my ninth year to teach this subject! I believe the course is improving, as I think of better ways to communicate with my students. It's a challenge because I have to keep my English simple for those who don't speak much English. At the same time, many of my other students speak English very well, and I don't want them to be bored. Pray for me!
During the first week we talked about spiritual growth, and I brought in a variety of plants, some healthy, some sick, and one that was plastic. It's always an interesting discussion as we try to evaluate our own current state of growth.

No comments: