Matthew warned me that maintaining a webpage is not easy. He said, "Mom, if you don't update it regularly, your friends will get tired of checking it!" Of course, I insisted that it wouldn't be a problem... but now I have to admit he was right. Sometimes I have several ideas in a row for what to write about . . . and then a few weeks go by where nothing inspires me to blog. So here i am, three weeks later, finally posting again. And just to make you laugh, I am including a photo sent to me by one of the ladies in my office.This webpage is for our beloved ministry partners. Thanks for praying... let us know if you'd like updates on any of the past stories.
Sunday, April 16, 2006
My Son Was Right!
Matthew warned me that maintaining a webpage is not easy. He said, "Mom, if you don't update it regularly, your friends will get tired of checking it!" Of course, I insisted that it wouldn't be a problem... but now I have to admit he was right. Sometimes I have several ideas in a row for what to write about . . . and then a few weeks go by where nothing inspires me to blog. So here i am, three weeks later, finally posting again. And just to make you laugh, I am including a photo sent to me by one of the ladies in my office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment